Carbitool 2021 #CARBITOOLMADE Promotion
Terms & Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any customer from the Promotion if any entries do not comply with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia, who must be able to show upon request proof of residency
e.g. drivers licence. Employees of the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed online at www.carbitool.com.au at the commencement of the Promotion.
4. The Promotion commences 07:00 AEDST 06/09/2021 and concludes 23:59 AEDST on 21/10/2021.
5. The share your #carbitoolmade (“Promotion”) is a promotion that seeks to increase engagement with the Carbitool Facebook & Instagram pages. It seeks to encourage users to share their projects made using Carbitool products eg Routerbit and sawblades.
6. To enter the promotion users must use the hashtag #carbitoolmade on Instagram or Facebook to share their projects within the competition time frame. One entry will be recorded for each eligible tagged project.
7. This is a game of skill, and entries will be judged by the competition panel at Carbitool. Chance plays no part in determining the winners, and all entries that are not otherwise excluded from consideration under these terms will be judged.
8. Entries will be judged by the judging panel according to the following criteria:
c) Final Product
9.The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. When an entrant submits any materials via the Promotion including comments, photos and images (“Content”), intellectual property subsisting in the Content vests in the Promoter and the Promoter may use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
11. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that breaches any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any person, or is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender, or is not suitable for children aged under 15, or is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) they will not submit content that is untruthful or impersonating another person;
c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems in Australia.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner/s (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with an eligible entry.
14. The Prize winner will be determined by a panel made up of 3 Carbitool employees. One major prize winner will be drawn nationally.
The prize draw will take place at 12 noon AEDST on 21/10/2021
The prize draw will take place at 378 Settlement Road, Thomastown, Victoria, 3074.
15. The Prize winner will be contacted by email. The Prize winner will also be published online www.carbitool.com.au. If the winning entry is invalid, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the next best entrant as assessed by the judging panel in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
16. One Prize will be drawn for this promotion.
The Prize Includes: 1 x $500 Carbitool Online Voucher to be spent at www.carbitool.com.au.
This will be arranged between the winner and Carbitool
The winner should allow 28 days from prize draw for availability of their prize. The promoter will negotiate a date and time suitable for collection or delivery of the prize.
17. Unclaimed Prizes – If in the event the winner does not claim their prize, then the prize will be allocated to the next best entrant as assessed by the judging panel, this will take place at 12 noon AEDST on 28/10/2021 at 378 Settlement Road, Thomastown, Victoria, 3074.
18. Subject to the approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
19. If the winner is under the age of 18 years or does not hold a valid license, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
20. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who is in breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry or the Terms and Conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating, the entry process or the Promotion.
22. The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).