At Carbitool, we take our Customer’s privacy and security seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
This statement applies to Carbitool a division of Sutton Tools Pty. Ltd.
By using this website you are agreeing to the site’s terms and conditions.
- Browse our website
- Login or create an account
- Make a purchase
- Submit website feedback, enquires or comments
- Provide personal information for the provision of special offers, promotions or newsletter sign up
- Interact with us via Carbitool social media such as YouTube, Facebook or Instagram
- Any other method of collection as determined by Carbitool from time to time
Carbitool may collect and hold the following Personal Information
- Name, address, phone and/or facsimile number and email address
- Details of your orders
- Historical records of your communication and interaction with us
- Non-identifiable information including, IP address, browser type, the pages visited on our site and time spent on those pages.
Use of Personal Information
Carbitool uses Personal Information for the purpose for which it was specified or reasonably apparent at the time when the Personal Information was collected. The Personal Information may be used in respect to the following:
- to provide products and services to you
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements of sale, tax invoices or receipts
- to communicate with you regarding products and services, competition results, special offers and events that might interest you
- to process and deliver orders including fraud prevention
- to perform research and analysis
- to provide better customer service
- to respond to feedback, ratings, comments, complaints and enquiries; and
- to carry out administrative, marketing, planning, service or product development
You may advise Carbitool if you do not wish to receive any promotional offers and marketing information from Carbitool.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Where appropriate and required, Carbitool may disclose your Personal Information:
- To other associated Carbitool entities, including its delivery company;
- Where the law requires or authorises Carbitool to do so, particuarly in relation to fraud prevention
Access to, Protection and Destruction of Personal Information
- Carbitool provides you with access to your Personal Information upon your request.
- Carbitool will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up to date and complete. However, Carbitool relies on you advising of any changes or inaccuracies of your Personal Information. Please advise Carbitool if you are of the view that any of your Personal Information requires updating or correcting.
- Carbitool will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Carbitool strives to protect your Personal Information, Carbitool cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Carbitool over the internet, and you do so at your own risk.